During the ART-APECS ISTAS conference in Brest (2014) the ART network has developed seven priority sheets of future Arctic marine and coastal research from an international early and mid career scientists’ perspective. The priority sheets were one of the ART network’s contributions to the ICARP III conference in Toyama, Japan in April 2015, fostering an improved understanding of the presently changing Arctic system as a whole in future Arctic research. The priority sheets were distributed as printouts during the ASSW2015 and ICARP III meetings in Toyama, Japan (2015).
- Peeken, I. (2016): The Expedition PS92 of the Research Vessel POLARSTERN to the Arctic Ocean in 2015 , Reports on polar and marine research, Bremerhaven, Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research, 694 , 153 p.
- Findlay HS, Edwards LA, Lewis CN, Cooper GA, Clement R, Hardman-Mountford N, Vagle S, Miller LA, 2015, Late winter biogeochemical conditions under sea ice in the Canadian High Arctic, Polar Research 34, 24170
- Kędra M, Pavlov AK, Wegner C, Forest A. 2015. Foreword to the thematic cluster: the Arctic in Rapid Transition - marine ecosystems. Polar Research 34, 30684
- Kȩdra, M., Moritz, C., Choy, E.S., David, C., Degen, R., Duerksen, S., Ellingsen, I., Górska, B., Grebmeier, J.M., Kirievskaya, D., van Oevelen, D., Piwosz, K., Samuelsen, A. & Wȩsławski, J.M. (2015) Status and trends in the structure of Arctic benthic food webs. Polar Research, 34, 1–23.
- Wegner C, Bennett KE, de Vernal A, Forwick M, Fritz M, Heikkilä M, Łącka M, Lantuit H, Laska M, Moskalik M, O’Regan M, Pawłowska J , Promińska A, Rachold V, Vonk JE, Werner K, 2015, Variability in transport of terrigenous material on the shelves and the deep Arctic Ocean during the Holocene, Polar Reserach 34, 24964
- Werner K, Fritz M, Morata N, Keil K, Pavlov A, Peeken I, Nikolopoulos A, Findlay HS, Kedra M, Majaneva S, Renner A, Hendricks S, Jacquot M, Nicolaus M, O’Regan M, Sampei M, Wegner C (2015) Arctic in Rapid Transition: Priorities for the future of marine and coastal research in the Arctic. Polar Sci 10:364–373
- Helen S. Findlay, Georgina Gibson, Monika Kędra, Nathalie Morata, Monika Orchowska, Alexey K. Pavlov, Marit Reigstad, Anna Silyakova, Jean-Éric Tremblay, Waldemar Walczowski, Agata Weydmann, Christie Logvinova (2015) Responses in Arctic marine carbon cycle processes: conceptual scenarios and implications for ecosystem function. Polar Research, 34, 24252, http://dx.doi.org/10.3402/polar.v34.24252
- Wegner C, Kedra M, Morata N, 2015, Arctic in Rapid Transition (ART) Network, IASC Bulletin, p.57-59
- Forest, A., M. Kedra, and A. Pavlov, 2013. Bridging Time Scales, Disciplines, and Generations to Better Understand the Arctic Marine Ecosystem, Eos Trans. AGU, 94(11), 107.
- Wegner C, Forest A, 2014, Arctic in Rapid Transition (ART) Network, IASC Bulletin, p.52
- Forest A, Kedra M, Pavlov A, Wegner C, 2013, Arctic in Rapid Transition (ART) Network, IASC Bulletin, p.95-96
- Wegner, C., Frey, K., and Michel, C., 2011. 2011 Arctic Sea Ice in Rapid Transition – a pan-Arctic Network integrating past, present and future. EOS. vol. 93, issue 13, p. 112.
- Frey, K., Mathis, J.T., Wegner, C., 2010. Establishing priorities for interdisciplinary Arctic Ocean Science. EOS, 91,16.